Make business financing more accessible.
Our vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And we do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of our data-based scoring technology.
Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies we financed. With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, we aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Read more about us here.
In the past 3 years, we achieved a great deal of successes in France. Apart from funding hundreds of great SMB companies - Silvr was picked as one of top 100 EMEA fintechs, one of top 10 startups in France, and celebrated as the 3rd out of 300 fastest growing French tech companies in 2022. And we’re not slowing down in 2023!
Now, our CMO Sacha is looking for a Marketing Assistant on the French Market to join our Brand Marketing team and focus full-time on building our visibility in the home market.
You will work closely with the whole Marketing team (Brand, Product and Growth) and support the needs of our French Investment Associates.
1/ Content Creation:
- Following the best practices set by our German content writer, own end-to-end process for French customer cases: getting in touch with them, interviewing them, writing the content, putting quotes up on our website, and ensuring they’re always up-to-date.
2/ Marketing Campaigns:
- Work closely with Marketing teammates from Growth, Product, and Brand specialties on planning, setting up, and executing Silvr’s marketing campaigns.
- Support the French sales department with any marketing help necessary: write outreach e-mails, translate Sales collateral, write employee advocacy posts for LinkedIn, etc.
- Spot and seek co-marketing / partnership marketing / public speaking opportunities in the French market and execute those initiatives successfully.
3/ SEO & Website:
- In collaboration with our SEO agency and our freelance content writer, help us execute our SEO strategy for France by writing new SEO content and translating existing content from English.
- Be the project manager for any ongoing website improvements implemented by our freelance designer and web agency.
For the French team:
- Salary of €1000 to €1500/month, depending on your level of studies.
- MacBook for the duration of your internship.
- Swile meal vouchers €10/day - 50% employee share.
- Dog-friendly WeWork office in the 9th arrondissement - possibility to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
- 1 day off per month.
- Buy any book you’d like - on Silvr!
What you have…
- You are a native French speaker with business-level English proficiency.
- You are based in Paris.
- You are a Marketing student or a graduate - or somebody with a demonstrable passion for marketing.
- Previous tech startup internships aren’t required - but would be a bonus.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, like working within an international team, are proactive, and take ownership.
- Online interview with Ombline, Talent Acquisition Manager (30 min)
- Online interview with Sacha, CMO and hiring manager (30min). If successful, you will be given a small practical task to prepare.
Online practical task presentation and team interview with Sacha and Vivien (1hr).
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!