Silvr is the fastest-growing alternative business financing solution in continental Europe.
We are on a mission to make business funding more accessible. Pioneering advanced data-based scoring technology, we provide fast, secure, easy-to-access funding for SMBs that want to diversify their funding sources. Since its creation in 2020, Silvr has already deployed more than €150M to hundreds of digital companies. Read more about us here.
In the past 3 years, we achieved a great deal of successes in France. Apart from funding hundreds of great SMB companies - Silvr was picked as one of top 100 EMEA fintechs, one of top 10 startups in France, and celebrated as the 3rd out of 300 fastest growing French tech companies in 2022. And we’re not slowing down in 2023!
In this growth context, we are looking for our new Product Marketing Intern.
You will support Vivien, our Product Marketing Manager, by managing complex projects, helping us improve our products and how we market them, rolling out our new features, and participating in defining and implementing our product marketing roadmap.
You will work closely with our Product Marketing team along with our Brand, Growth, and Product teams.
1. Go To Market:
Support in identifying key market opportunities (market sizing, analysis),
- Support to improve our products, coordinate customer research, product evolution (with our product team), and implementation (with our Ops and Revenue teams), always keeping in mind our compliance requirements,
- Coordinate new features roll-out,
- Manage long-term projects, ensuring steady progress and meeting deadlines.
2. Customer experience:
Imagine and implement a best-in-class customer experience; optimize our customer touch points and how we communicate with them throughout their lifecycle: customer acquisition, conversion, and retention,
- Support the Marketing and the Product team in defining our target customers, their behaviors, and habits in coordination.
3. Research & reporting:
- Work closely with our data analysts to implement or improve reporting dashboards to measure our portfolio’s performances,
- Conduct prospective research, competitive benchmark,
- Monitor projects' progress.
Salary of €1000-1500/month depending on your level of studies.
- MacBook pro for the duration of your internship.
- Swile meal vouchers €10/day - 50% employee share.
- Dog-friendly WeWork office in the 9th arrondissement - with the ability to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
- 1 day off per month.
- Buy any book you’d like - on Silvr!
- You are preparing a Master's degree (in marketing, management or project management), and you’re looking for a six months internship,
You have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, and chase stakeholders. Ideally, you have already managed projects involving several key stakeholders,
- You are comfortable with project planning and data, and can summarise information easily,
- You have a hands-on attitude,
- You are interested in startups, entrepreneurship, and/or finance,
You can work in English and French. German is a plus.
What’s it going to be like if you apply:
Our process starts with a 30 min call with our Talent Acquisition Manager,
You will then meet with Vivien, our Product Marketing Manager, for another 30 min,
- The next step will be a case to complete and present to Vivien and Sacha, our Chief Marketing Officer.
We need 2 weeks to complete the recruitment process.
Are you interested in this job? Don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all the above criteria!