Make business financing more accessible.
Our vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And we do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of our data-based scoring technology.
Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies we financed. With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, we aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Read more about us here.
Starting in France in 2020, we financed hundreds of SMBs, we were picked as on one of the top 100 EMEA fintechs, one of the top 10 startups in France, and celebrated as the 3rd out of 300 fastest-growing French tech companies in 2022. In January 2023, we opened a new office in Berlin to offer our solution in Germany.
Our German team now counts around 10 people. We hire an Office and Event Manager (working student contract 20h) to ensure a great work environment and their well-being, and to ensure a good support to the team on diverse missions (sales, marketing, communication...).
You will report directly to Ombline, Culture and CSR Manager, and collaborate with the People team (4 members), the German team, and the CEO.
The main processes are already defined; the team is young and dynamic. The Berlin team needs someone to help them bond and have time together. The team is also looking for someone who can help them on diverse missions.
- Internal communication,
- Workplace management: plants, supplies, reception of packages and mail, communication with the French team, etc.,
- Organize an event for the team every 2 months in addition to team lunch or other activities in the office,
- Onboard new Silvrnauts in the office,
- Manage the travel policy and tools (Supertripper),
- Support the HR Generalist in France to report the sick leave, update our HRIS and Givve (lunch allowance tools), and communicate some HR processes/updates.
- Support to the German team in their admin tasks, marketing, partnership or sales actions, translation and communications needs, etc.
Lunch allowance: € 6.90 per day from the employer as a food subsidy,
- Transportation: BVG Ticket (public transport abo ~80€/month) : 50% at our expense,
- WeWork: pleasant work environment, dog-friendly, with free drinks and healthy snacks,
- Remuneration: €1,200 gross per month.
- You have great communication skills,
- You have a good organization, are flexible, and show an entrepreneurial mind-set,
- You’re empathetic and understand their needs quickly, allowing you to propose solutions proactively,
- You speak both German and English fluently (C1 level at least); French is a bonus but not mandatory.
- You’re available to work in the office part-time (20h per week).
- Our process starts with a 30mn phone call with Ombline, your future manager,
- We'll check your German skills with a 15-minute call with Andrea,
- You will then have a case study to prepare and present to Ombline,
- To validate the culture fit with your future team members, we will organize the last round of interviews with the German team at our WeWork - Neue Schönhauser Straße 3-5.
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!