Make business financing more accessible.
Our vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And we do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of our data-based scoring technology.
Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies we financed. With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, we aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Read more about us here.
Since opening our German office over half a year ago, we have achieved a lot of great things in this market: hiring 5 full-time employees, funding our first €10 million worth of loans, appearing at some of the most prestigious local fintech events and festivals, announcing we secured up to €200 million of new funding with Citi. But this is only the beginning!
Now our CMO Sacha is looking for a German Marketing Intern to join our Brand Marketing team, and focus full-time on further establishing Silvr’s presence in Germany.
You will work in close collaboration with Product and Growth Marketing teams, and support the needs of Berlin-based Investment Associates Björn and Juliane. Since our global Marketing team is located in Paris, you would ideally be a German native currently based in Paris as well.
- Work in close collaboration with Marketing teammates from Outbound, Product, and Brand specialties on planning, setting up, and executing Silvr’s marketing campaigns.
- Represent Germany’s marketing needs within the global team. Ensure global marketing initiatives are localized to the German market: handle all necessary project management and translations.
- In collaboration with our SEO agency and our freelance German content writer, help us execute our SEO strategy for Germany: translate as well as write new original SEO content.
- Own the social media communications space for the German market: write original content and find new ways to continuously grow our German following.
- Support our German sales department with any marketing help necessary: write outreach e-mails, translate Sales collateral, write employee advocacy posts for LinkedIn, etc.
- Take initiatives in finding ways to continuously improve our German website: hold ongoing feedback sessions with the Sales team and execute their feedback with the help of our web agency.
- Spot and seek out co-marketing / partnership marketing / public speaking opportunities in the German market and execute those initiatives successfully.
- A great opportunity to learn to manage a PR agency by shadowing our CMO, and to write convincing customer cases by shadowing customer interviews with our German content writer.
- Salary of €1000-1500/month depending on your level of studies.
- MacBook pro for the duration of your internship.
- Swile meal vouchers €10/day - 50% employee share.
- Dog-friendly WeWork office in the 9th arrondissement - with the ability to work remotely up to 3 days per week.
- 1 day off per month.
- You are a native German speaker with business-level English proficiency.
- You are currently based in Paris. (French proficiency isn’t required - but would be a big bonus!)
- You are a Marketing student or a graduate - or somebody with a demonstrable passion for marketing. (Previous tech startup internships aren’t required - but would be a bonus.)
- You have great written and oral communication, like working within an international team, are proactive, and take ownership.
- Online interview with Ruta, our Head of Brand (30min). If successful, you will be given a small practical task to prepare.
- Online practical task presentation and team interview with Ruta, Vivien, Jeanne (1hr). If successful, you will be moved to the final stage:
- Online interview with Sacha, CMO and hiring manager (30min).
We try to make sure that the recruitment process takes no longer than 2 weeks.
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!