Make business financing more accessible.
Our vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And we do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of our data-based scoring technology.
Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies we financed. With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, we aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Read more about us here.
We aim to transform our partnerships as our first acquisition channel by scaling our processes.
Currently working with major players such as Qonto in France and DFKP in Germany, the team is about to onboard a large number of new tech platforms.
Your team and impact:
You will join Jean-Philippe, Head of Partnerships. The team’s objective is to create business partnerships with tech platforms across Europe, to increase the leads generation for the Sales team.
As Business Operations, you will support Jean-Philippe by improving the overall strategy and operational activity linked to our partnerships. You will also participate in the international expansion strategy. You will significantly impact Silvr's business growth by collaborating with external partners and our internal teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Product.
1. Data Reporting:
- Analyse current partnerships' performances monitoring, identify discrepancies in data, and recommend solutions to correct them,
- Create new data-studio dashboards to present partnerships performances to the Head of Platforms Partnerships, C-levels, and Partners,
- Perform ad-hoc analysis,
- Ensure data consistency and define mitigation actions when needed.
2. Partnerships Documentations:
- Build the new partnership “cockpit”: user-friendly yet comprehensive interface to be used by Top Management for reporting purposes, by the entire Revenue & Marketing team, and of course, by the partnerships team,
- Create the new “Partnerships playbook”: design of quality standards, build of enablers (internal and clients/partners facing), etc.,
- Ensure application of the playbook: perform controls/ sanity checks, train teams and partners, etc.
3. Partnerships acquisition and activation:
- Realize intro-call with partners,
- Assist your team with partners’ management by coordinating the partnerships' campaigns,
- Participate in events with partners.
- Elaborate the action plan to achieve the team’s objectives,
- Perform market intelligence and make it available to the whole company,
- Contribute to the European expansion strategy and 2024 business plan.
What will this internship bring you?
- You will have an impact on the team and company strategy and participate in a scale-up,
- You will gain and develop new skills in data analysis, project management, and a company's strategic vision. After this internship, you will have the possibility to start a career as Business Operations or Data analyst,
- A future CDI after your internship.
- A remuneration between €1300 and €1500 according to your degree level,
- A WeWork Office, a dog-friendly environment,
- Meal voucher: 10€/day- 50% employer charge,
- 1 day off / month.
Who are you?
- You are looking for a 6-months internship (gap year or end-study) in a start-up and international environment,
- You have a solid analytical mindset that allows you to identify and solve the problem quickly,
- You have good oral and written communication skills,
- You have an excellent adaptability capability,
- You know Excel perfectly, and a bonus if you know how to use Notion and Google Data Studio,
- You speak both English and French.
1. HR interview by phone,- 30mn
2. Manager meeting by videoconference - 30 mn
3. Case study to prepare and present to the manager - 45 mn
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!