Make business financing more accessible.
Our vision is to empower business owners - the builders of tomorrow. And we do that by making business funding more accessible with the help of our data-based scoring technology.
Securing capital has never been so fast and easy for the hundreds of companies we financed. With over €330M raised in equity and debt from 2020, we aim to empower many more European business owners by creating the funding experience they deserve.
Read more about us here.
As SalesOps, you support our Sales team in their sales cycle by removing friction, providing training, and managing sales tools.
You are part of the Business Operations team within the Operations Department and report directly to Wassim, Business Operations Manager. You collaborate with all the Sales team (10 people), Growth Marketing (3 people), Risk Analysts (5 people), and BusinessOps (2 people).
1) Sales Process & Tools management:
- Design sales process ensuring alignment with our go-to-market strategy,
- Monitor the SLAs at each step of our funnel,
- Be responsible for the administration and support of our Sales tools like Hubspot and Ringover,
- Ensure the adoption of the Sales process and tools,
- Guarantee completing all the properties, activities, and stages in Hubspot.
2) Training & Support:
- Provide support to teams on sales processes and tools,
- Train and communicate with all HubSpot users (Sales, Risk Analyst, Marketing, Operations, Data team).
3) Dashboard & KPIs monitoring :
- Monitor individual and business performance through regular reporting,
- Communicate individual business performance metrics,
- Provide insights to understand and improve business performance and individual performance.
- Remote policy: up to 3 days/week with a dedicated budget to equip you at home and WeWork offices (dog friendly) based in Paris,
- Books and training: unlimited budget to order books for learning continuously,
- Meal ticket: 10€ per day with the Swile Card,
- Health Care Insurance: 100% covered for you and your children,
- Remuneration package: up to 55K€.
- 1 to 3 years of experience is necessary to understand the challenges of the job,
- You know Hubspot as an administrator perfectly, Excel and SQL,
- You’re fluent in English and French,
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills to ensure good collaboration between different departments,
- You’re data-oriented: you utilize analytics to measure business performance and take improvement action.
- Phonecall with the Talent Acquisition Manager (30min),
- Video call with Wassim, Business Ops Manager, your future manager (30min),
- Case Study to discuss with Wassim and Sébastien, the Head of Operations (1h30),
- Meet your future team and the cofounder (1 hour)
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!