Risk Operations Manager
Silvr is Europe's first non-dilutive alternative financing solution.
Using data-driven scoring, it provides fast, secure, easy-to-access funding for digital businesses, and supports the growth of companies that want to diversify beyond debt and equity financing.
Since its creation in 2020, Silvr has already deployed more than €100m to 300 digital companies, becoming Europe’s biggest neolender.
Our journey started 3 years ago in France, then expanded to Germany, and as the neolending leader, we now ambition to support all European SMBs.
As a Risk Operations Manager, your main objective is to scale our credit scoring by automating our risk analyses for every industry target.
Your team :
You are part of the Operations Department, reporting directly to Sébastien, Head of Operations.
You collaborate with all your department, meaning the Risk team, KYB & Fraud team, Financial Operations team, and of course, the Business Operations team (Wassim and Ivana). However, your missions also involve collaboration with other departments, such as Marketing and Engineering.
To handle your missions, you use Excel and Taktile.
Your missions on daily bases:
- Automating risk credit decision: you analyze the default rate for each industry before rolling-out decision trees to increase the credit delegation,
- Maintaining and increasing the IRR: you drive, structure, and monitor borrower's rating in collaboration with the Risk manager and marketing team to adapt the commission according to the financial risk we take,
- Reducing the lead time from All Files Complete to Offer: you work hand in hand with the other business operations manager to handle prospect applications automatically,
- Being responsible for the data and calculation quality on target and achievements of Operations collaborators: you monitor, enhance and drive Operations individuals KPIs as well as specifications and definitions.
- Remote policy: up to 3 days/week with a dedicated budget to equip you at home and WeWork offices (dog friendly),
- Books and training: unlimited budget to order books for learning continuously,
- Meal ticket: 10€ per day with the Swile Card,
- Health Care Insurance: 100% covered for you and your children,
- Salary package for the role: 51,5K - 66K according to your expertise.
- You have credit risk and financial corporate expertise,
- You are experienced in project management involving several people at different levels,
- You know how to prioritize your missions thanks to a global business vision,
- You can scale: you are always thinking about how to automatize tasks,
- You have good analytical skills, and you are a master of Excel,
- You are action-oriented,
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
1. 30mn’ HR call with Camille,
2. 1 hour video Interview with Sébastien, your future manager,
3. A Case Study with Sébastien and Arnaud, the Risk Manager,
4. Meet your future team and Nima, our CEO and co-founder.
If you're intrigued by the job offer, we encourage you to apply without hesitation, even if you don't meet all the criteria!
Silvr is committed to fostering sustainable, equitable, and inclusive economic growth.
As part of our dedication to equality, every application we receive is given thorough consideration regardless of ethnic and racial background, opinions, beliefs, gender identities, sexual orientation, age, religion, social background, health, disability, and/or other.
To ensure this, we utilize an anonymous recruitment tool that safeguards your personal information during the application process.
- Business Operations
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Working at Silvr
Silvr’s team shares one mission: empower today’s businesses, build tomorrow’s economy.
Working with this goal in mind, sharing knowledge, and learning from teammates is what defines their adventure.
Joining Silvr means working in a fast-paced international environment, with people who are passionate about making access to business financing fair and easy.
With plans to scale across Europe in the coming years, Silvr offers many great challenges for anyone who enjoys being hands-on, belonging to a strong team, leaving their footprint in the early days of the company’s growth, and taking accountability.
Risk Operations Manager
Loading application form
Already working at Silvr?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.