Our mission is to help digital entrepreneurs succeed!
As the first company that offered a Revenue Based Financing solution in Europe, Silvr developed an Operating System which allows digital companies (SaaS, e-commerce, etc.) to access a portion of their future revenue in less than 24 hours.
What we need...
After winning over France, Silvr is entering into Germany.
We are looking for a Risk Analyst to help us sign our first German clients and analyze the risk exposure.
As a Fintech, this position is at the center of our development.
Within the Risk team, your objective will be to gather all the information necessary to study a file, realize a financial analysis and write your summary of the company. For the German Market, you start from scratch: you will help us to implement and improve our Risk process. You will work in collaboration with the Investment Associate and Operations teams and will work with the product and engineering teams for scaling your efforts.
What you’ll do...
- Analyze the financing risks and interpret the client files presented by our Investment Associates, assisting them in all client proposals (study of the files, calculation of the maximum amount of possible financing, study of financial statements and bank statements, profitability and liquidity analysis, client interviews…),
- Maintain risk exposure for Silvr,
- Scoring the credit risk analysis with the Product team to process and improve the financing limit,
- Participate in the improvement of the Silvr product specifications,
- Help to set up the Risk process for the German market
What you have…
3 to 5 years of experience as an Associate or Analyst in a corporate bank / Fintech / private debt fund / equity firm / VC,
- Curiosity and critical thinking: you know how to investigate different databases, dig into files and cross-reference sources to make a decision quickly,
- Rigor: you know how to justify your decisions and stick to them,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Fluency in German and English, you know the german business culture well.
- French is a nice to have, but since Silvr is an English first company it is not a must.
1) Call with Talent Acquisition Manager (30mn'),
2) Call with your future manager (30mn'),
3) Written Exercise to discuss with manager,
4) Meet your future team and cofounder (1 hour)