Our mission is to help digital entrepreneurs succeed!
As the first company that offered a Revenue Based Financing solution in Europe, Silvr developed an Operating System which allows digital companies (SaaS, e-commerce, etc.) to access a portion of their future revenue in less than 24 hours.
What we need...
After winning over France, Silvr is entering into Germany.
We are looking for an Investment Associate to sign our first German clients to grow our portfolio of SaaS or E-merchant clients according to your appetite.
Your role as an Investment Associate will be key to growing the ecosystem in Germany. To help us with this, you will be part of the Sales team managed by Pierre, Chief Revenue Officer, working closely with the Risk, Marketing, and Operations teams, and you will be following the financing requests until the closing of all new contracts.
What you’ll do...
- Manage the deal flow by qualifying our leads from our marketing strategy during calls with CEOs, CFOs, and cofounders,
- Create strong relationships with our client leads and evangelize the RBF (Revenue-based financing) model to create business opportunities for Silvr and collect the leads’ data,
- Analyze the data and score the deal: based on the company’s revenue potential and cash management,
- Develop financing offers and work close with Risk Analysts to close the deal.
As our first Investment Associate in Germany, you will also help us to implement our go-to-market strategy. Occasionally, you will be asked to participate in trade shows, customer lunches, or other marketing events.
What you have :
- 3-5 years of experience in an investment fund and/or Tech company,
- You have the following commercial skills: customer relations, active listening skills, negotiation,
- A strong interest in financing and its new alternatives (dilutive, non-dilutive) and analysis, entrepreneurship
- Data-driven, comfortable with tech tools,
- Fluency in English and German, you are comfortable with the german business culture.
- French is a nice to have but since Silvr is English first, this is not a must.
1) Call with Talent Acquisition Manager (30mn'),
2) Call with Pierre, your future manager (30mn'),
3) Written Exercise to discuss with manager,
4) Meet your future team and cofounder