Help founders succeed!
We extend flexible financing (aka Revenue Based Financing) to digital entrepreneurs based on proprietary data analysis
What we need…
We are looking for our first full-time Product Designer to help the whole Product Team create and build the best platform experience and interface for our clients.
You will work with the Product Manager across every stage of our product development, from the discovery phase (assessment of product opportunities, finding creative solutions, prototyping, iterating, etc.), to the delivery phase (pixel-perfect execution, delivery of designs, QA, etc).
You will be part of the Core Services Squad, composed of 2 Product Managers and 4 full-stack engineers. You will form a winning trio with the Product Manager and the squad tech lead.
What you’ll do:
- Use Figma to quickly iterate on prototypes.
- Test assumptions with users and provide the team the most valuable UX solutions for the given problem.
- Work with the Product Manager on the discovery phase to assess product opportunities via a series of experiments (user interviews, session replays, usage metrics, sales & customer support inputs, etc.).
- Partner with PMs and engineers overseeing the implementation of the user experience.
- Actively iterate on the design system, and keep it maintained to make sure each new implementation is faster, more robust, and always coherent.
What you can expect:
- You’ll be the company’s principal design specialist ;
- You’ll form a winning trio with the Product Manager and the Lead Tech ;
- You’ll have easy access to our clients to get to know their pains and needs better, as we’re tackling essential problems to which they’re willing to grant some time ;
- You’ll get the opportunity to participate in the making of the Product Organization to make it as efficient and rewarding as possible ;
- You’ll evolve in one of the best scale-up startups in the European ecosystem ;
What you have:
- You have strong problem-solving skills. You are obsessed with coming up with the best possible solutions to fit our users’ needs.
- You have good knowledge of Figma and enjoy sharpening your trade tools.
- You question your work and take criticism well.
- You are highly proactive and propose solutions regularly. You are up to date on the latest trends and participate actively in improving your working methods and our tools.
- You are a team player. You are enthusiastic and motivated, ready to invest to reach your objectives.
💰 Stock-options (BSPCE),
💚 Silvr covers 100% health insurance (Alan),
🍴 Meal vouchers (Swile),
💻 Top of the line laptop,
✔️ Up to 1000€ of training/year
✈️ An annual offsite abroad,