Help founders succeed!
We extend flexible financing (aka Revenue Based Financing) to digital entrepreneurs based on proprietary data analysis.
We are looking for top talent full-stack Python engineers to join our highly motivated team and help build our next generation of financing platforms for entrepreneurs. As part of a team of ten engineers, you will be able to try on many different hats, create new features, optimize code, and grow with us.
We take the “full-stack” role seriously and we expect you to participate in the full development cycle from collaborating on a solution with the product manager to implementation, delivery, and monitoring. You build it, you ship it 🚢.
What you’ll do:
As a full-stack engineer member you will be involved in projects of various scope and complexity:
* Applications built with Python (Django) for managing, sending and receiving a multitude of payment types and sources
* Integration with a wide variety of data sources and APIs
* Data-visualization products, both internal and customer-facing
* Utilizing and leveraging GCP tools and services
* Implement advanced Credit scoring modelization
* Work on our Internal business intelligence and productivity tools for sales, operations and product teams
* You will be actively involved in product definition, design/development, QA and deployment
* Infrastructure: Kubernetes on Google Cloud, Github actions for CI/CD.
* Backend: Python (Django / FastAPI)
* Frontend: AlpineJs, TailwindCSS
* Data: PostgreSQL, Redis, Airflow, Pub/Sub, BigQuery
💰 Stock-options (BSPCE),
💚 Silvr covers 100% health insurance for you and your kids (Alan),
✔️ Transparency in salary grid,
🍴 Meal vouchers (Swile),
💻 Top of the line laptop,
🤓 Up to 1000€ of training/year,
✈️ An annual offsite abroad,